Apply for CMS 2I2 21 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Rescue Plan Act (ARP) of 2021: Section 9813 State Planning Grants for Qualifying Community-Based Mobile Crisis Intervention Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.639.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 13, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2021 National Center for Culturally Responsive Victim Services
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CMS 2I2 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CMS 2I2 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 108||Teaching Health Center Planning and Development --Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 22 107||Teaching Health Center Planning and Development Program|
|HRSA 22 109||Health and Public Safety Workforce Resiliency Training Program|
|HRSA 22 110||Promoting Resilience and Mental Health Among Health Professional Workforce (PRMHW)|
|HRSA 22 111||Health and Public Safety Workforce Resiliency Technical Assistance Center (HPSWRTAC)|
|HRSA 22 105||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|HRSA 22 033||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program HIV Care Grant Program – Part B States/Territories Formula and AIDS Drug Assistance Program Formula and ADAP Supplemental Awards|
|HRSA 22 035||AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) Emergency Relief Funds (ERF)|
|720 663 21 RFI 00008||USAID CLIMATE RESLIENT WATER, SANITATION AND HYGIENE (CLIMATE RESILIENT WASH)|
|72066321RFA00004||Surveillance for Malaria Elimination (S4ME) Activity|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA INNU 0017||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Research|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA INNU 0040||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Replication|
|HHS 2021 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CMS 2I2 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.