Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU (G18AS00037)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Preventing Terrorism through Community-Based Interventions
Previous opportunity: Supporting Democracy, Good Governance, Religious Freedoms and Human Rights in Pakistan
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00037) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00130||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units (CESU)|
|DE FOA 0001936||Upgrading Carbon Derived From Methane Pyrolysis|
|F18AS00132||Wildlife Conservation and Restoration|
|W911NF 18 S 0006||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Equipment/Instrumentation|
|W81XWH 18 TBDRP IA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Idea Award|
|W81XWH 18 TBDRP IIRA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 TBDRP CDA||DoD Tick-Borne Disease, Career Development Award|
|F18AS00134||Assessment and Revision of Karst Fauna Regions for Karst Invertebrates in Travis and Williamson Counties, Texas|
|F18AS00135||Genomics of the Desert Massasauga (Sistrurus tergeminus edwardsii)|
|W81XWH 18 TSCRP EHDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Exploration-Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 NFRP CTA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 NFRP EHDA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 TSCRP IDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 NFRP IIRA||DoD Neurofibromatosis Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 NFRP NIA||DoD Neurofibromatosis New Investigator Award|
|W81XWH 18 TSCRP CTRA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Clinical Translational Research Award|
|G18AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Bay Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00037", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: