Apply for FR CRS 21 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Front Range Passenger Rail Preliminary Service Development Plan and Railroad Simulation Modeling Study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 04, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 05, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $548,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting
Previous opportunity: Conservation Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – TENNESSEE
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR CRS 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR CRS 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TREAS CERTS 2021||CERTS Coronavirus Economic Relief for Transportation Services|
|TRN 21 031 OFR RFA||Ocean Freight Reimbursement Program FY2022 and FY2023|
|FR AMT 21 007||Northeast Corridor Commission (NECC) Project|
|FY2021 20816||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for America’s Marine Highway Program|
|693JJ321NF00002||Center for Excellence in Project Finance|
|FTA 2021 003 TR||FY 2021 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program; Tribal Transit Program|
|FM MCG 22 001||Fiscal Year 2022 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR CRS 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.