Limited Competition: Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training (T90/R90 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA AT 19 010)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition: Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training (T90/R90 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.213.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 17, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 24, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: National Volunteer Care Corps
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 19 Family Drug Court Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AT 19 010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS17 17020301SUPP19||Improving Hepatitis B and C Care Cascades: Focus on Increased Testing and Diagnosis|
|CMS 1W1 19 002||Minority Research Grant Program|
|CDC RFA TS19 1901||Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Units (PEHSU)|
|72036719RFA00003||Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1967||Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Guidelines to prevent, detect and control the spread of epidemic prone infectious diseases through Cooperation and Support from World Health Organization (WHO)|
|HRSA 19 102||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program - Medication-Assisted Treatment Expansion (RCORP-MATE)|
|HRSA 19 108||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Rural Centers of Excellence on Substance Use Disorders|
|HHS 2019 IHS UIHP2 0002||Office of Urban Indian Health Programs 4-in-1 Grants, second opportunity|
|HHS 2019 IHS UIHP3 0001||Urban Indian Education and Research Program|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020201SUPP19||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|CDC RFA CE19 1906||Emergency Department Surveillance of Nonfatal Suicide-Related Outcomes (ED-SNSRO)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1961||Strengthening the Diagnostic Transport Network in Liberia|
|CDC RFA GH19 1962||Strengthening Laboratory, Blood Safety, and Infection Prevention and Control Capacities in Liberia|
|CDC RFA PS19 1909||National Harm Reduction Technical Assistance and Syringe Services Program (SSP) Monitoring and Evaluation Funding Opportunity|
|RFA IP 20 001||Epidemiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Influenza and Other Respiratory Infections in Panama and Other Countries in the Americas|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030201SUPP19||Tribal Public Health Capacity-Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA GH14 14180101SUPP19||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security|
|SP 19 006||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-Competing Continuation|
|SP 19 005||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|CDC RFA OT18 18040101SUPP19||Technical Assistance for Response to Public Health or Healthcare Crises: OPIOID SUPPLEMENTAL|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AT 19 010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: