Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area (NPS 18 NERO 0081)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $539,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Bronx, New York (Manhattan), Kings, Richmond, and Queens Counties, New York
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0081) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0090||Shenandoah Valley Battlefields National Historic District|
|NPS 18 NERO 0091||The Oil Region National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0094||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0097||Crossroads of the American Revolution NHA|
|NPS 18 NERO 0120||Schuylkill River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0123||Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0127||Wheeling National Heritage Area|
|PAS NEWZEALAND 2018 02||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2018/2019|
|NPS 18 NERO 0138||Baltimore National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0144||Freedom's Way National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0149||Essex National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0161||Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 18 NERO 0168||Lackawanna Heritage Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0170||The Last Green Valley National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 18 NERO 0171||Niagara Falls National Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0174||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 18 NERO 0179||National Coal Heritage Area|
|NPS 18 NERO 0180||Champlain Valley National Heritage Partnership|
|P18AS00724||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS|
|NPS 19 NERO 0007||The Oil Region National Heritage Area|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0081", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: