Apply for L17AS00133
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO White River Field Office Restoration and Monitoring Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY 2017 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program for Region 10
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 8
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00133
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00133) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00338||NOTICE OF INTENT: Carlsbad Caverns Digital Documentation|
|P17AS00329||Analyzing Impacts to Archeological Resources in High Visitor Use Corridors|
|P17AS00339||Notice of Intent: Carlsbad Caverns Underground CLI|
|P17AS00309||SCC Youth Crews for Trail Maintenance|
|L17AS00095||BLM OR/WA, Oregon Aerial Imagery|
|P17AS00313||Water Quality Monitoring|
|L17AS00131||BLM Idaho Morley Nelson Snake River Birds of Prey History Project|
|P17AS00336||Archaeological Data Recovery and Testing at Kozlowksiâ¿¿s Trading Post|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 20125652||LiDAR-based Resource Management for National Park Service sites within the Southeast Coastal Network|
|F17AS00216||Cooperative Ecocystem Studies Units|
|BOR MP 17 N017||Contra Loma Boat Launch|
|L17AS00135||BLM-CO Watershed Support Abandoned Mine Reclamation and Characterization|
|P17AS00328||Water is our common language: spring conservation and community engagement in US-Mexico sister parks|
|P17AS00318||Develop Methods to Estimate Future Flood Hazard Information for National Park Service Inland Floodplains|
|NPSNOIROMO1700745||Maintenance and resource protection on Section 1 of the South Tonahutu Trail, Rocky Mountain NP|
|L17AS00132||BLM Utah Wildlife Vegetation Trend Studies|
|USGS 17 FA 0216||Remote Sensing of Coastal Change with Advanced Structure from Motion Techniques|
|L17AS00134||BLM-CO: Site Stewardship Program for Tres Rios Field Office and Canyons of the Ancients National Monument|
|P17AS00327||Geophysical Survey of fossil trackway and lake formations|
|F17AS00241||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00133", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.