Challenge Cost Share (P19AS00348)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Challenge Cost Share" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.943.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to award to The Outdoor Foundation under previously competed Cooperative Agreement. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $386,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Service Disabled Veteran Entrepreneurship Training Program
Previous opportunity: SCAN: Standardized Centralized Alzheimer's and Related Dementias Neuroimaging (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00348) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0059||Great Egg Harbor River Comprehensive Management Plan Implem|
|P19AS00351||Master Cooperative Agreement for Natural and Cultural Resource Research, Monitoring and Education|
|P19AS00354||Integrated Resource Management Internships and Science at the Seashore Education at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|L19AS00075||BLM-ES, Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00086||BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative|
|L19AS00033||Arizona BLM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|USDA NRCS WV MULTI 19 GEN0010330||Partnerships to provide direct technical services|
|N62473 19 2 0009||Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro, California|
|L19AS00089||Arizona Rangeland Resource Management|
|L19AS00093||Arizona Aquatic Habitat Management|
|L19AS00100||BLM NV Rangeland Resource Management|
|P19AS00366||Wildlife Trends Analyses for 11 Sonoran Desert parks|
|L19AS00101||BLM AK Wildlife Resources Program|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00776||Promote and develop the Oregon, California, Mormon Pioneer, and Pony Express NHT's|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00777||Expand hikidng routes and interpretation along the Oregon and California Trails in Ash Hollow State Historical Park|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00799||Promote and develop El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro NHT|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00800||Bernalillo County and City of Albuquerque National Historic Trail Development Concept Plan|
|P19AS00369||Develop groundwater data portal for parks in the American Southwest|
|P19AS00370||Vegetation Monitoring Intern for Chihuahuan Desert Parks|
|USGS 19 FA 00266||EARTH MRI|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00348", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: