SCAN: Standardized Centralized Alzheimer's and Related Dementias Neuroimaging (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed) (RFA AG 20 043)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SCAN: Standardized Centralized Alzheimer's and Related Dementias Neuroimaging (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Economic Research and Analysis of the National Need for Technology Infrastructure to Support the Internet of Things (IoT)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AG 20 043) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EP IDS 19 003||2019 BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (BARDA DRIVe) Accelerator Network Expansion|
|72065619RFA00006||Mozambique Local Tuberculosis (TB) Response|
|HRSA 20 009||Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) Payment Program|
|CDC RFA GH16 17190201SUPP19||Emergency Response and Recovery Branch (ERRB) Supplemental Emergency Component|
|RFA NS 19 037||Research Program Award (R35 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HHS 2019 IHS TMD 0001||Tribal Management Grant Program|
|HRSA 19 106||Supporting Maternal Health Innovation Program|
|HRSA 19 107||State Maternal Health Innovation Program|
|FG 19 001||Expansion of Practitioner Education|
|RFA AG 20 019||Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 20 016||Service Area Competition|
|TI 19 012||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|72067319RFA00002||USAID/Namibia Key Populations - Strengthening Technical Assistance and Response for Sustainable HIV Prevention and Treatment (KP-STAR) Activity|
|FG 19 002||Mental and Substance Use Disorder Practitioner Data|
|CDC RFA IP19 1902||Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by National Health Authorities Outside the United States|
|CDC RFA PS19 1906||Strategic Partnerships and Planning to Support Ending the HIV Epidemic in the United States|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD DNHC 0362||Human Dignity and Civil Rights for People with Disabilities|
|RFI 72061119CA000ZH||Draft Program Description for the Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity|
|HRSA 20 011||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|NAP AX 19 002||Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AG 20 043", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: