Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement (CDC RFA TP19 1901)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - OPHPR in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.069.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 62 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Water Resources Research National Competitive Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Characterizing the Complications Associated with Therapeutic Blood Transfusions for Hemoglobinopathies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA TP19 1901) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AI 19 029||Emerging Infectious Diseases Research Centers - Coordination Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1908||Preventing Maternal Deaths: Supporting Maternal Mortality Review Committees|
|RFA AG 20 014||Geroscience Approaches to Alzheimer's Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 19 097||Newborn Screening State Evaluation Program|
|TI 19 004||First Responders-Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act|
|HRSA 19 082||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Implementation|
|HRSA 19 083||Rural Communities Opioid Response Program-Evaluation|
|PA FPR 19 002||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Data Analysis and Trends Research Grants|
|AID RFI 663 19 00002||Eliminate Tuberculosis in Ethiopia (ETBE)|
|CDC RFA DP19 1903||Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country|
|HRSA 19 002||Graduate Psychology Education (GPE) Program|
|HRSA 19 089||Opioid Workforce Expansion Program (OWEP) Paraprofessionals|
|HRSA 19 085||Opioid Workforce Expansion Program (OWEP) Professionals|
|RFA HL 20 003||Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and Lung Disease Risk (DECIPHeR) (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA HL 20 004||Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and Lung Disease Risk (DECIPHeR) - Research Coordinating Center (RCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DE 19 010||Limited Competition: Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Tissue Regeneration Consortium (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA HL 20 010||BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa - Data Coordinating Center (DCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allow|
|RFA HL 20 009||BLOODSAFE: Research to enhance availability of safe blood for patients with severe anemia and hemorrhagic conditions in low or lower-middle income countries (LLMICs) in Sub-Saharan Africa (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|72067419RFA00005||Karabo ea Bophelo (KB) Activity in Lesotho|
|PA EAA 19 001||Announcement of Availability of Funds for Embryo Adoption/Donation Services and Public Awareness Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA TP19 1901", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: